Monday, January 31, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever

I've been somewhat busy and took a blogging hiatus but I'm hoping to do better this time around...we shall see!

Brief recap of the past 6 months:
  • Brett got a job at Dell in Nashville and began August 30th. He lived with Avery and LaTonya during the week and then visited us on the weekends. Hannah and I stayed with my Aunt and Uncle in Athens since I was 8 months pregnant and trying to keep our house presentable for showings.
  • Ryleigh Elizabeth arrived, to our surprise, on Tuesday, September 14, 2010. I was scheduled for a c-section that following week but she had different plans. Thanks to my amazing friend, Amanda for getting me safely to Helen Keller while Brett made the commute from Nashville. She was born at 12:10 p.m. weighing in at a whopping 8lbs. 5 oz. and 20 inches long.
  • After staying in Athens with my family for 4 months, we moved into a townhouse in Nashville a few weeks ago. I am so excited to live with my husband again:) 
  • The girls recently had their 18 month and 4 month checkups: 
    • Hannah: 23lbs, 31 inches...average in height and little below in weight
    • Ryleigh 17lbs, 25 inches...BIG GIRL:) 
  • Our house is still for sale and we are eagerly awaiting a buyer
So much more has happened since I blogged last but this will do for now...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you updated and your new header looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Glad you are back and I agree with Whit the blog looks great!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete