Friday, February 26, 2010

February in Review

Well, it's been about a month since my last post so I'm going to try and remember February's happenings. Hannah was sick for the first few weeks of this month. She had her first ear infection (actually double) and kept a runny nose for several days. So glad that's behind us (knock on wood.) She started crawling last weekend! She has been so close for a month or so but finally put it all together. It is so funny to watch how excited she gets moving about. She is into EVERYTHING! I have to watch her like a hawk. She's also pulling up on anything in sight...exersaucer, ottoman, us, crib. Putting her down for her naps has gotten very interesting. She sits up, pulls up, throws her paci out, pulls the video montior off the back of the crib...everytime. She will sometimes be in her crib for an hour or so before finally falling asleep. Oh well, at least she's entertaining herself. She's making the normal sounds, mama, dada, baba. She is making noise from the moment she gets up until the time she goes to bed and I love it! She is so much fun right now.
I will have to admit these past few weeks have been rough though. I've been extremely nauseous and had absolutely no energy which has made taking care of a 7.5 month old interesting. I started teaching classes at the YMCA a few weeks ago and it takes all I have to get up and get us both dressed and make it to class. Good thing I'm getting paid:) I remember my best friend, Amanda, telling me that everything happens faster the second time around and boy was she right. I'm almost 10 weeks and am really showing. I'm not in maternity clothes yet but could easily be in the next few weeks...yuck! Not excited about breaking those out.
I cannot wait for Spring and warmer weather! I'm so looking forward to taking Hannah to the park and getting outside more. Guess that's it for February...

No comments:

Post a Comment