Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's Been a While...

I haven't exactly had much extra time to blog lately but wanted to post an entry to update before things get even crazier. We are about to be home owners again! We are so excited and looking forward to getting settled. The townhouse we've been renting the past year has been great for our "in between" situation but I cannot tell you how excited I am to have a fenced back yard again! It's the little things! We should close at the end of the month and are hoping after a little TLC to be in by the beginning of the year.

I've also been crazy busy teaching my classes lately. My normal schedule is 3 classes on Monday and 1 on Wednesday night but I've had several opportunities to sub so my weeks have been filling up.

Hannah LOVES going to her school (MDO) two days a week. She wakes up every morning asking if we get to go. She has learned so much since starting including the Pledge of Allegiance!! What? She's not even two and a half! I'm pretty sure I learned the POA in kindergarten. She currently knows her ABC's and recognizes several letters, counts to 15, all colors, shapes, and loves to sing! She is really into Bubble Guppies, 25 Favorite Sunday School Songs DVD we have, and The Wonder Pets.

Ryleigh LOVES running after her sister, babbling, books, peek a boo, dancing and recently singing...so cute! She knows several body parts and recognizes many words including book, bear, paci, diaper, milk, juice, ball, block, baby and knows all family members. She is such a joy and loves making new friends. You can ask her to give you "love" and she lays her head on your shoulder. She and Hannah are beginning to play together...yay!

I completed my first 5k last weekend with my best friend, Amanda. I. LOVED. IT. I know exactly why people say you are hooked after your first race. I can't wait for our next race in a few weeks. I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather be doing this with! Happy Day Before Your Birthday, Amanda! What a blessing you are to my life!



Our House!

Great Room


Kitchen


Backyard (yay!)



Hannah, 2 years, 4 months



Ryleigh, 13.5 months


Hannah with her friend, Addie Jo at Fall Festival Party



Life Without Limits, 5k



My Pooh and Piglet

No comments:

Post a Comment