Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunday, V-Day, and a Job, Potentially

Sunday we visited Grace Community Church and really enjoyed it, well, what we observed we enjoyed. I was paged just as the message began because Hannah was hysterically crying in her classroom. She played for a solid thirty minutes they said and then looked around and I guess realized she didn't know anyone in there. I can't blame her for being upset so I pretty much stayed with her the rest of the service. The pieces I caught were great. We LOVED their worship. I didn't see/meet Angie for those of you who read my previous post. After Brett and I settled down waiting on the service to begin, a woman who I could've sworn was Angie sat behind us and I started freaking out a little. What are the chances! Well, she left after a few minutes and when I went out to get Hannah after being paged, she was holding her...I was a nervous wreck. Silly, I know, but I mean what are the chances! Well, turns out it wasn't her but I met this really sweet girl named Melissa...spitting image of Angie...if I didn't mention that:) We will definitely be visiting again hopefully to enjoy the full service.

My Aunt and Uncle offered to keep the girls for a few nights so I met them in Columbia Sunday afternoon. I had lunch with Brett at Dell on Monday and was really blown away with the place. They really do cater to their employees there. After I left Dell, I went to some local gyms hoping to land a spot on their schedule teaching classes. I spoke with 3 different gyms and got an email (the same day) from the Harding YMCA about a potential opening...in Step Aerobics. Yep, Step. I have um, zero experience in Step other than attending classes here and there. I told the lady that I would put together a routine to present for next week so needless to say I will be working on a Step routine this weekend. I am going to observe the class tonight to get some ideas/seeing how advanced my routine needs to be. Wish me luck!

Brett and I celebrated Valentines Day with dinner at Goten and then drove around downtown and Vandy's campus...it was nice just being out of the house past 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment