Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And Her Name Is...

Sunday, Brett and I finally decided on a name for our little girl. Well, I should say Brett finally gave the "go ahead" as I have been ready for several weeks now:). We are naming her Hannah Reece Clayton. I wanted to use "ann" in some form or fashion as this is my Aunt's, Kim's (Brett's sister), Mimi's (Brett's mom) and my middle name. I know Hannah is a little bit of a stretch but it does have "ann" in there. We also love that Hannah is a biblical name and the meaning is "grace" which speaks so much to my heart. We both loved the name Reece and loved how it sounded with Hannah. It feels so official now that she has a name. We are headed to Hunstville on Friday afternoon to register because I have a few showers scheduled for April and not many available weekends between then and now.

2 comments:

  1. I love that name!!! I saw a picture of you on facebook and you look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl. Congrats on the baby. I have a little girl and she sure is a handful. You'll have lots of fun. Check out my Allie at allieplay.blogspot.com.

    Love, Tashia Wales Lovell

    ReplyDelete