Monday, July 2, 2012

Zoo, River, Sesame Street Live, Parties and Kiddie Carnival, Oh My!

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a great blogger...most of you already know this:) I'm not a big fan of just writing about nothing. I feel like I need several things to post about before beginning an entry so here goes...

In May, the girls and I met our new friends Danielle, Addie Joe and Wilson at the Nashville Zoo. We had a blast checking out the animals, riding the carousel and playing in the play area. Hannah adores Addie Jo and Danielle and I have become good friends also. We feel very blessed to have met the Hays!



We headed to Dado's River for some sun, fun and family time over Memorial Day weekend.




My cousin Kimberly's daughter, Laramy is 5 days older than Hannah so we traveled to Athens a few weeks ago for her birthday party at Onyx. The girls had a blast jumping, sliding, and enjoying yummy birthday cake. Brett stayed in Nashville so I was by myself trying to keep up with the girls. Needless to say, I was worn out:)





 We took the girls to Sesame Street Live at Bridgestone last weekend. They loved it!


 

We headed back to Athens this weekend to celebrate Hannah's birthday. On Friday, she and I spent the day together running errands and seeing some of our favorite people. We met Melanie for a cupcake then headed over to Whitney's to spend some time with Collier and Noah. We miss them so much and always have a good time when we get the kids together. The best part of the visit was seeing how excited Noah was to have us over...love my buddy!


 Fun Times with Melanie!


Saturday was Hannah's Snow White party. She was so excited as we were setting up and kept saying, "This is the best birthday ever!" It was so cute. She rounded every body up so she could bless the food. She was eager to get to her birthday cake and presents. After playing outside in the sweltering heat, we headed to the Kiddie Carnival with Jamie, Amanda, Bronner and Parker Reese. We had a blast!



My 3 year old:(







Sweet Parker


Bronner enjoying Hannah's Dora Trike




  Kiddie Carnival



No comments:

Post a Comment